New Features to the October Council meeting
There’s a new look to the meeting page where you can find all the links. Other changes:
- Adobeconnect is launching a significant update before our council meeting. Although it should happen seamlessly, you may want to connect early to avoid any possible tech glitches.
- The SSC has their own eAgenda for this meeting and separate public comment. SSC written comments will close September 25th at noon Alaska Time.
- Written public comment for the AP and Council must be submitted by 5 pm Alaska time on September 30th through the AP/Council eAgenda.
- We are broadcasting on YouTube! If you want to listen only, you might benefit from this option as it requires much less bandwith. If you want to testify, however, you will need to connect by phone through the meeting.
- New also this meeting, signing up for in-person public testimony will be available on the eAgenda for the Council and SSC.
- Each meeting (SSC, AP, Council) has a different Adobe Connect meeting room address. They are all posted on the eAgendas, but also:
- If you want to keep up with what the meetings are doing without logging in, you can opt in to receive text alerts.
- There’s an open time for the public to practice connecting or testifying 9:30 – 10am Friday the 2nd before the Council meeting.
If you have questions, or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.