If you are having trouble connecting at any point, please email email@example.com and include your phone number. The email is monitored closely, and a member of the admin team will call you back. Connect to the meeting from links on the eAgenda or website, or https://npfmc.adobeconnect.com/june2020
Oral Testimony Instructions
Giving oral public testimony at the June 2020 SSC, AP, or Council meetings
1.Sign up to testify for public comment online:
2. If you want to testify before the SSC, the AP or the Council, you MUST be connected to the meeting’s audio with your phone. If you have been in listen only mode and are not already connected by phone, look for the phone icon in the Adobe Connect meeting room to have the meeting call you:
3. Select the “Dial Out” option, enter your phone number, and the meeting will call you within a minute to connect you to audio for the meeting. Please mute yourself on your phone until your name is called to testify. Please do not press ‘Join’ more than once, or you will receive multiple calls.
4. When it is time for public testimony, wait for the meeting Chair to call your name, unmute your phone, and give your testimony. Once testimony starts, the meeting room app will display the list in order of people who have signed up to comment. There will also be a testimony count-down timer visible for those connecting to the app from your computer.
Connecting to the June 2020 Council meeting on your computer
1. Connect to the meeting from links on the eAgenda or website, or https://npfmc.adobeconnect.com/june2020
2. If you get the message below, you need to download the Adobe Connect app for your computer
3. Once the app is downloaded and installed, you should get a window prompt to open the link in Adobe Connect.
or like this ↓
4. Enter as a Guest, type your first and last name, and click “Enter Room”. You will be connected to the Adobe Connect meeting. If you’re not planning to give public testimony, join in “Listen Only” mode.
If you intend to provide public testimony on that day, select the “Dial Out” option, enter your phone number, and the meeting will call you within a minute to connect you to audio for the meeting. Please mute yourself on your phone until your name is called to testify.