Council Committees, Plan Teams, and Taskforces
The Council will be holding all meetings virtually through at least September 2021.
The following meetings are currently anticipated through the summer:
- Partial Coverage Fishery Monitoring Advisory Committee (PCFMAC) – April 19, 2021
- Ecosystem Committee – April 20, 2021
- Bering Sea Fishery Ecosystem Plan Team – May 3 and May 24-25, 2021
- BSAI Crab Plan Team – May 17-21, 2021
- EM Trawl Committee – May 21, 2021
- Fishery Monitoring Advisory Committee (FMAC) – May 17, 2021
- Bering Sea Fishery Ecosystem Plan Climate Change Taskforce – May 10 and 13, 2021
While not a Council-sponsored meeting, the Pacific Sablefish Transboundary Assessment Team (PSTAT) is organizing a workshop on April 27-28, 2021, for stakeholders from the US and Canada to learn more about their sablefish management strategy evaluation project and to provide feedback on the MSE goals and objectives. Please visit https://www.pacificsablefishscience.org/ for more information.